Product Includes: New DLE111 Electric Starter x 1 Box (Engine is not included)
Remote start your engine with a switch of your transmitter. This is possible when using an electric on-board starter!
** Things you NEED to know:
Some assembly is required. It is suggested that you are comfortable working on your motors. You will need to remove your prop hub and shaft. You will also need to install a gear with a one way bearing. Basic mechanical skill is suggested. No instructions included in the package. Grease your gears after assembly. DO NOT operate without a prop.
- ONLY suitable for the Third Generation DLE111 engine, not for old version.
- Suggest using 3542 brushless motor (about 900-1100KV) with 4mm motor shaft
- Suggest using above 60A brushless ESC
- Application: Suitable for DLE111 Third Generation Gas Engine
- Total Net Weight: 670g
- Working Voltage: 3-15V (12V for the best )
- Motor Length: 57mm
- Motor Diameter: 30mm²
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?